Re: Displaying simple HTML in gtkmm app

John Taber <jtaber johntaber net> writes:

> It looks like you have nicely wrapped the gtkmozembed for gtkmm. However it
> seems to require the Mozilla libraries which would would be more onerous to
> distribute and it appears your program ships under gpl vs lgpl.  So for my
> purposes I think the gtkhtml would be a better option.  Just don't know how
> to put it in a gtkmm app.

I have no experience with this myself, but you can get to the
underlying C GTK+ widgets via the gobj() member function. So if there
is no wrapper for gtkhtml, you simple use the C API and call gobj() on
your gtkmm container when you need to put the HTML widget inside it.

Callback functions for the HTML widget will probably be a bit of a
headache because you have to use the C API for those, too, but it can
be done...

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~olau/