Custom Toolbar/Menubar items with the UIManager

I recently upgraded my application from gtkmm-2.2 to gtkmm-2.4, and in the process, upgraded my menu and toolbar to the new UIManager. The problem is that I have created custom menu items and toolbar items that weren't Stock menu items.<br><br>From what I have read, I now need to create custom Stock items with possibly IconFactory or something of the sort, but there really isn't any information on doing this out there that I can find. Does anyone have any ideas that may push me in the right direction or any places (besides the gtkmm documentation) that may have information on this? Thank you very much for your help!<br><br>-Andrew Krause