Linker fails when using grab_focus() on tree view

Hello.

I would like the keyboard focus to be on a tree view widget in the main window of my application, so that users can type characters to search for a specific item straight away (BTW, it was a pleasant surprise to find out CTRL-F is no longer necessary). However, whenever I add the grab_focus() call, the linker fails with the following message:

LINK : fatal error LNK1000: unknown error; consult documentation for technical support options
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x3e8'

Removing the call makes the error go away. Is it somehow not allowed to call grab_focus() on a TreeView? I wouldn't think so. Has anybody else seen this behavior?

FWIW: I am using Cedric Gustin's GTKmm 2.6.1 installer on Windows XP SP2 and MSVC.NET 2003.

Thank you,

--
Ney André de Mello Zunino