Re: (no subject)

sudrien fusemail com wrote:

I have a derived widget - derived from an EventBox. It has a funtion "void
doShowHidden(bool);".

There are several instances of these derived widgets on different notebook
pages - so it is not easy to get direct access to them. So is is possible
that I could call all their doShowHidden(bool) functions with a signal?
They will all be either true or false - whatever the state of the checkbox
is.

So... how could I do that? All the examples of signals I've seen call
functions within the same class.

-Sud.

One way of doing this is the following (there may be better ones): Add a static signal to your class, und connect to that static signal in your constructor(s). If you want then to sent a signal to all instances, just trigger the static one ...

antionio