Re: gtkmm comments

>I have been doing a pretty extensive comparison between the different
>cross-platform toolkits - in short, gtkmm is very appealing due to basis on
>gtk which is being strongly supported (although we really dislike the new file

GTK support on OSX is in much poorer shape than one might guess from a
cursory search. None of the attempts to port GTK to Aqua are even
close to finished, and from the appearance of the mailing lists
associated with them, they generally appear to be dead or dying. Its
extremely disappointing. A port of GTK to Aqua would be one of the
most valuable ports for the open source/linux world right now.

--p