Re: no "g_child_watch" functions in glibmm?

On Wed, 2005-03-09 at 23:19 +0200, yair wrote:
> hello
>
>     i need to run a function upon the death of a child process (which
> was spawned asynchronous).
>    (of course i want it to be a method in my class , so using signal
> handlers is not possible)
>    but i found no implementation of glib's g_child_watch functions.

We don't seem to have wrapped these since they were introduced in glib
2.4, but a patch would be welcome. You'll need a SignalProxy to map the
C callback function to a slot, but there are many examples of that - for
instance in treeselection.ccg.

www.openismus.com