Re: Documentation with online comments

Antonio Coralles wrote:

Murray Cumming wrote:

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 21:23 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
Thanks Roel,

So, here is a test site:
http://www.murrayc.com/temp/gtkmm_book_with_comments/html/

Feel free to play around with that.

So, people don't seem very interested so far.

That's not true, at least for me. I've just noticed that this
possibility is there and I think I'm going to use it on occasion. I
think it would be ideal (but also complicated I guess with a doxygen
gernerated reference) if users can also add comments to the reference -
e.g. document undocumented functions after experimenting with them.

Antonio

By the way, after posting a little note to Gtk::Entry I realized that ); becomes a similey - what is usually not what I want when writing a code snippet. Is there a possibility to prevent this ?

Antonio