RE: GTKmm/Pango issue.

Cedric Gustin wrote :

>>Where are your GTK+ and gtkmm binaries from ? What if you try with the
>> gladewin32 GTK+ binaries and my gtkmm 2.6 installer ?

I downloaded/installed the latest GTK+ binaries (installer 2.6.8-rc1)
for windows from http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/ as suggested and
'gtkmm 2.6(2.6.2-1) for Mingw32 and MSVC.Net' from
http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/ which I linked to from
http://www.gtkmm.org/download.shtml

I did a clean build using gcc 3.4.2, but am still experiencing the below
weirdness. The problem only occurs when I call a function in the
libraries I am linking to.

Example
 - Link to 'ntwdblib' call function 'dbinit', the problem occurs.
 - Link to 'libxslt' (1.1.14.win32) call function
'xsltParseStylesheetFile',  the problem occurs.

As soon as I commented the above function calls out, the Stock Icons
behave as expected.

> I have been experiencing some weird behavior ever since I have been
> linking to the 'ntwdblib' (DBlib for C) or 'libxslt' (v1.1.14.win32)
on
> win32 platform.

> Gtkmm        : 2.4

Where are your GTK+ and gtkmm binaries from ? What if you try with the
gladewin32 GTK+ binaries and my gtkmm 2.6 installer ?

Cedric