Re: canvasmm

Antonio Coralles a écrit :

I'm really courious about the classes in Gnome::Canvasmm, but only with
the reference, i'm somekind of lost, as i dont't have any Gtk+
background ... So, what i want to know is, if there are some simple
examples, or a tutorial which illustrates the usage of this classes. At
the moment i don't even know how to create a gtkmm app which uses a
Canvas to display some text ...

Thanks, Antonio