Re: gtkmm-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 27

[snip]
I don't know if this behavior is gtk related or not... because recently
before I upgraded my 2.4 gentoo box to 2.6, I used to get the proper
behavior.
Please, see the screenshots for a better understanding of what I'm talking
about.
Here is the screenshot of the appl. ran on an older server ->
http://www.ezclick.net/~jeff/gtkmm/s0.png
The following two were ran under my new server - >
http://www.ezclick.net/~jeff/gtkmm/s1.png
Notice when the row is not selected or is diselected you can see I got the
colors -> http://www.ezclick.net/~jeff/gtkmm/s2.png

[snip]

I suggest that you ask on the gtk-list, or file a bugzilla bug about it,
because this is obviously a change in GTK+.

www.openismus.com
I'm sorry about the confusion in the above message,  I'm not using gtk+ but gtkmm. I'm thinking my post fit here.
So, is there a gtkmm explanation regarding my problem/ question or is it a Gtk::TreeView bug??
Please, help

Kinyanjui