RE: Pkg-config

Hmm, isn't --with-prefix="" to set the base dir for installation? I use this
on Fedora because the default is /usr/local which doesn't result in programs
registering properly (/usr instead).

Then again, maybe --prefix="" is not the same thing ... I'll have a pop
anyway just in case you are right.

Cheers mate,

Gaz