Re: Howto set maximum window size ?

Foster, Gareth wrote:

Add a function to your derived class called "Sysinfo::on_realize". In that function make the calls you were trying to make in the constructor, ala

Totally off topic, but to (hopefully) save you (and maybe me - depending on
the nature of any replies to this) embarisment down the road, it is <i>à
funny really, because the typical English useage doesn't always seem to
reflect that.

Now, there is every chance that when I tried to figure out the proper way to
use that particular idiom I got it wrong, so if anyone knows better feel
free to say - me and Bob have broad shoulders, we can take it :)

Gaz

OMG! All this time I thought it meant "as in"! "Well I've been to one world's fair, a picnic, and a rodeo," and I swear I still learn something new every day! :)

Bob