Re: displaying html

Erik Ohrnberger wrote:

I contributed to the Displaying simple HTML . . . thread.

I started out using gtkhtml, but frankly, it was more difficult than
mozembed, and there are a lot of hooks between the C interface that it's
designed having and the Gtkmm interfaces to the Gtk underlying system.

Instead I went with mozembed, and it was pretty much a slam dunk.