Re: Problem packing labels into Gtk::Table

Chris,

:)  Believe it or not, your response was actually helpful because, at
least, I have learned that there is no problem in the code itself.
So I went to check if all intermediate builds were fresh, and they
were NOT.  After rebuilding everything from scratch, the whole thing
started working like a charm.

Best regards,

Nickolai