Re: Glib::ustring find methods

Yann Normand wrote:

It sounds amazing to me that I cannot find information about the return value of find methods of the ustring class. What does it return when no substring has been found ? When I display the return value, I get 4294967295 . What typedef does this value refer to ?

Thank you

It is supposed that you kept in mind that Glib::ustring acts almost same way as std::string does. So, failed find returns Glib::ustring::npos (public static member). For most OS (and stl) it is "(unsigned int) -1".

-andrew