Re: `MEDIA_PLAY' is not a member of `Gtk::Stock'

[Replied only to the original poster by accident.  Forwarding this to
the list]

It would really help me (and probably others) if you were to post more
of the source code.  From what you have provided there seems to be a
disconnect between what you have declared and what you are initializing.
If m_boxButtons is an HButtonBox then I didn't see any constructor for
this type that would take Gtk::Stock::MEDIA_PLAY.  Have you tried
something like m_boxButtons.add(Gtk::Stock::MEDIA_PLAY)?

I am just learning this stuff myself, so I may be totally off base here.
If so, I'm sure others will chime in and clue me (and you) in. :-)

Hope it helps,

Jason

On Sat, 2005-07-02 at 23:51 +0900, 전창민 wrote:

> Hello,
>

> declared.
>
>  Gtk::Button   m_button_Play
>

> initialized
>
> m_boxButtons(Gtk::Stock::MEDIA_PLAY)
>
> error message
>
> `MEDIA_PLAY' is not a member of `Gtk::Stock'
>

> I have been compiled GTKMM-2.4
--- Begin Message ---