Re: Gtkmm2.4 Gtk::Toolbar.

Raoul,

have you looked at UIManager?

If you need *live* example, here's one (search for ActionGroup::create):

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/granule/granule/src/DeckPlayer.cpp?rev=1.62&view=auto

dialog's snapshot:
http://granule.sourceforge.net/grapp-manual/figures/grapp-deckplayer-front.png

Also, search the list's archive. There have been several discussion not
long ago on the very same subject.

hope this helps,
-Vlad