Re: Suitable gtkmm project to study and learn from

Miguel Angel Polo wrote:

I've almost finished the final release of my first project using gtkmm
(a simple L-System drawer). I'm very pleased with all the stuff I've
learned:gtkmm, autotools, a little OpenGL... and now I need to go beyond...

Since you mention L-Systems, I will mention K-3D, http://k3d.sourceforge.net, which is a 3D modeling and animation system that happens to include an L-System plugin, among many others. The 0.5 (CVS) tree uses gtkmm-2.4 for the UI.

Cheers,
Tim