Re: Suitable gtkmm project to study and learn from

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 18:53 +0100, Miguel Angel Polo wrote:
> Which project (using gtkmm) do you consider a good one to learn from?
> (once you have a "not-so-basic" knowledge on C++, OO design and so on)

I'm guessing any of Murray's projects are done "the real way things are
done" given that he is one of the primary developers of gtkmm.

Some of his work can be found here --> http://freshmeat.net/~murrayc/

I know these are some of the first projects I look at for things beyond
the thorough tutorial.

Cheers,
~djc

PS: I hope you don't mind, Murray :)