Re: The last dude

I'm not quite sure what the question is here, but if it is if there is something like a multi-line text editor/display widget, try Scintilla (www.scintilla.org). Not wrapped in gtkmm but the Linux version uses gtk.

cheers,

roel

Mattos wrote:
Hi

I have done signals and widgets for my program. But i
use a Textviem for display the results of one function
that returns a string. How can i convert the string to
a buffer? Or exist other widget for display strings,
not entry widget :-), how can i do?

Thanks a lor