Re: custom widget example

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 09:21 +0100, Marco wrote:
> Even better when i don't change m_RefGC because this also changes the
> style of the other widgets (in this case the button)
>
> Could it be that Gdk::Window::create() creates a refptr to a copy, and
> we are then painting on the wrong window?

I am not sure what you mean. create() creates a new instance, which you
access via a RefPtr.

[snip]
> //    m_refGdkWindow = Gdk::Window::create(get_window() /* parent */,
> &attributes, GDK_WA_X | GDK_WA_Y);
>     m_refGdkWindow = get_window();

Thanks a lot. That works, though I don't know why it didn't work before.

I have committed the change to cvs. Please try to create a cvs patch in
future - it's easier for us to see what has actually changed:
http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml#CreatingPatches

www.openismus.com