Re: FW: TreeView get path at pos

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 11:15, Andrew E. Makeev wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to get path at mouse position and get into following problem:
>
>     - when mouse pointer is moving over TreeView headers (column titles)
> function gtk_get_path_at_pos() returns that mouse is pointing to top
> left cell in the Grid.
>
> Is there a way to determine that mouse is really over cell but over Tree
> header?
>
> thanks in advance,
> -andrew

How are you getting your x and y co-ordinates?  If you use
Gtk::Widget::get_pointer() (inherited by Gtk::TreeView) then you will get
them in the correct widget co-ordinates.  At least, it works with
Gtk::TreeView::get_dest_row_at_pos(), which I generally use it for, and the
documents indicate that Gtk::TreeView::get_path_at_pos() also expects the
pointer in widget co-ordinates rather than window co-ordinates.

Chris