Re: TextIter and forward_search
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: rob page <page rob gmail com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: TextIter and forward_search
- Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 21:10:59 +0100
On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 19:43 +0000, rob page wrote:
> How can I properly construct a null TextIter for use with forward_search
> "limit: Bound for the search, or 0 for the end of the buffer."
That's a bug. I'll add an overload in 2.5/2.6 and correct the
> Currently I'm constructing it from the c object but this really isn't ideal.
I guess you should use end() instead, to get the same effect.
> also, from the same function is there any way to set no flags, i've
> tried setting this as 0 to no avail.
I don't know whether 0 has any meaning. What do you expect?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev