Re: EventBox and Bind

I need event boxes below because there are two for every menuitem, which
will do different things.  A screenshot is at
http://www.deviantart.com/view/13655555/ , for a reference point: the left
side will rebuild the whole menu with a new path, which works right now.
The right side will rebuild only that menu, using that subdirectory.
Those numbers and arrows are in the second event box - I suppose I could
make the labels sensitive, but I would still have the problem with the
Menuitem that the table is in getting all the commands.

-Sud.