Re: EventBox and Bind

OK, first problem fixed: functions called by buttons have to return a
boolean. Do things compile again.

Second problem: It seems the menuitems are catching all the mouse clicks.
I've read that one can add new events to be captured, but how would I
disable MenuIem events (so the eventbox underneath could get the signal)?

-Sud.