Re: Gtk::Button with image only

Bob Caryl wrote:
Why not just create the Gtk::Button object and then add a Gtk::Pixmap to the button with Gtk::Button::add()?

Bob Caryl

I have tried to add a Gtk::Image, and when I do I get a warning at runtime saying I can't add a widget b/c the button already has a label. But Pixmap isn't really a widget, it's part of Gdk.

Part of the problem is I'm designing this through Glade and I haven't found a good button widget that doesn't have a label on it.