job opening - Chicago Illinois, USA

(with many thanks to murray for allowing this post)

Who:
A developer with a strong understanding of c++ and the gtkmm bindings to gtk+, who is energetic, motivated, open-minded, proactive and willing to provide and receive criticisms about problems and their solutions. Must be able to independently complete an entire project, including design, implementation and testing.

Familiarity/experience with the following is a plus but not a requirement:
     * Python
     * pygtk
     * Sybase or other relation database packages
     * Writing event driven systems
     * Exposure to SWIG.
     * Comfortable using Unix or Unix-like operating systems
       (eg AIX, HPUX, Solaris )

Where:
Tradelink
Tradelink is a twenty three year old money management and proprietary trading firm located in downtown Chicago, with roughly two hundred employees. Our traders run in-house developed applications written in c++ and python which use gtk+ for their display. The GUI application development group currently consists of seven developers, and we are looking for number eight.

Please Contact:
Tim Flechtner (timf trdlnk com)