gtkmm API documentation

I've been trying to improve the gtkmm documentation lately.  So I've
been going through the API docs and looking for classes and methods
that have no documentation.  Many of these functions and classes do
have GTK+ documentation, so we could borrow and customize that.  This
introduces the possibility of getting out of sync with GTK+ if things
change, but on the other hand, it's a real hassle to have to browse
over to gtk.org when things are missing in the gtkmm documentation.
It would be really nice to have all of the documentation for gtkmm
complete and in one place.

So if no one has any better ideas, I'm going to try to go through and
borrow as much documentation from the GTK+ docs as possible and add it
to the gtkmm documentation where it is missing (updated for gtkmm of
course).

Thoughts?
jonathon