Change a Button Pixlabel out of a Dialog

Hi,

I've got the following problem:

I have a MainWindow with a Toolbar, on special Button clicks I change the pixlabel of the
Buttons (to indicate the Option is enable or disabled). The buttons are connected to signalhandlers, that hole thing works fine.

But also the user can start an Optionwindow, it's like a popup dialog (from typ Gtk::Window). And there the user also can change some Options so that I have to update the pixlabels of the buttons too. I tried several things to do this, like call the change Pixlabel function direct or via a dispatcher, but nothing works. I get a Xlib message "Xlib: unexpected async reply" and the button has no pixlabel anymore, and my program crash... How should or how can I do that???

thats my function to change the pixlabel:

void MyToolbar::ChangeButton(){
	m_Button.remove();

	if(m_enabled){

		m_Button.add_pixlabel(ICONPATH + "Pic2.bmp","");

	}
	else{
		m_Button.add_pixlabel(ICONPATH + "Pic1.bmp","");
	}

}

Thanks In Advance!!!

Alex