[was: License question] LGPL and C++ templates

[I'm restating a previous question by me]

Is it ok to use the gtkmm library, even if I happen to include only
code that uses C++ templates, and thus doesn't cause linking with a
shared gtkmm-library? The libstdc++ library, which is also licensed
under the LGPL contains a special exception that covers the usage of
C++ templates and macros. This makes me a little confused.

Thanks in advance!

Hälsningar,
Daniel