Re: Gtk::Stock::CLOSE

From: Andreas Volz <lists brachttal net>
To: Cedric Gustin <cedric gustin gmail com>
Subject: Re: Gtk::Stock::CLOSE
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 23:28:36 +0100

Am Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:01:17 +0100 schrieb Cedric Gustin:

> Also, check the version of your mingw32-gcc : it should be 3.4.2
> (mingw 4.1).

This is installed:

MinGW-4.1.1.exe
MSYS-1.0.10.exe
msysDTK-1.0.1.exe
gtkmm-devel-2.6.2-1.exe
gtk-win32-devel-2.6.8-rc1.exe
gtkmm-runtime-2.6.2-1.exe
gtkglextmm-win32-1.1.0.exe

> On 12/8/05, R. Douglas Barbieri <dooglio gmail com> wrote:
> > What version are you guys running? My stock icons show up just fine
> > under Win32. There must be some special circumstance in common here.
> > As a side note, I get those "warnings" at the end too, but pay them
> > no mind because stuff works okay.

I get this warning too.

> > Oh, what theme are you using? I'm using the MS-Windows theme--don't
> > know if that could make a difference.

I changed no theme. It follows the default windows xp classic style. As
I wrote there's no general problem. Only _some_ stock icons aren't
displayes. Here a summary:

menu stock icons
  -> displayed

Gtk::FileChooserDialog
  -> + and - icon for add and remove to shortcut list are displayed
  -> cancel and ok icons aren't dispayed
  -> shortcut icons (home;desktop;a:\;c:\;d:\) are displayed

all normal stock icons on cancel, apply and ok button in app
  -> not displayed

So I don't understand this problem. It's the same GUI code as with
Linux. So it's a GTK (win32 distribution) bug or perhaps I missed a
compile parameter? I think so, because the compiler warns about some
stock icons.

regards
Andreas