Re: patch reviewers

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 22:18 +0100, B.Hakvoort wrote:
> Hi Murray,
>
> After reading your mail i felt the urge to respond. I don't think i'm
> the ideal candidate, but since i use gtkmm quite often i'd feel like a
> parasite if i didn't reply :)
>
> I don't know much about wrapping, but i do know c++ and gtkmm. If you
> think there's anything i can do let me know and i'll try to find the
> time to help.

Thanks. Every now and then, you could look at the outstanding bugs:
http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml

You could check whether patches apply, and whether they fix the problem,
and whether they seem sensible.

For instance, if it isn't a CVS patch (if it modifies generated files)
you might mention that, and you might even try to make a real patch, and
test that.

I notice new patches when they appear in the bugs digests sent to the
list. For instance:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2005-December/msg00042.html

For the last few months, I've had to remove "3D" from the start of the
bug numbers in the URLs in the digest emails.

www.openismus.com