HELP: Gtk::TreeView

Hi!
I read messages about GtkTreeView in maillist and
wrшte -Wl --enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc in linker options,
but there are many errors again:

like this:

  In function `ZN13ExampleWindowC2Ev':
5 C:\Documents and Settings\examplewindow.cpp variable 'vtable for Gtk::TreeViewColumn' can't be auto-imported. Please read the documentation for ld's --enable-auto-import for details.
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `g_log'
  In function `ZN13ExampleWindowC2Ev':
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `g_snprintf'

PLEASE HELP. I don't understand where is error?