Re: gdlmm

Hey all,

I found the gmmproc and co. stuff, but still am not entirely sure what
files are auto generated and what files should be hand written. And
before i start to hand write a bunch of files that can be auto generated
i thought to ask first.

I took libgdamm as a base, i rebuild most of it so it is gdlmm, there
are .../gdlmm/src/ with *.hg and *.ccg files and a ..../gdlmm/gdlmm/
with *.h and *.cc these files seem to be the ones generated with
gmmproc, but i am not sure about those *.hg and *.ccg files, should i
hand write those ? And what about the *.def files, I have used h2defs.py
to generate a .defs file from the includes of gdl, but it seems all
signal handlers are missing, is this know and should i just hand edit
the .defs file, or am i doing something wrong ?

TIA,

Erwin