RE: UI event sounds

> 	Time to dig into yet another API!   >:-(

Having already dug into the Gnome C API, I can tell you that there is a
function ...

	gnome_play_sound("/path/to/something.wav");	// or very similar

It works if the user has their sound server enabled in their gnome
preferences, no doubt this is available as ...

	Gnome::play_sound("/path/to/something.wav");

If you enabled the gnome sound server, I think you get sounds when you press
buttons and things anyway, but last time I had that enabled, it blocked my
music playback and all sorts of things. I suppose that's a whole different
issue.

Cheers,

Gaz