Re: Gtk::TreeView modify at runtime

Jorge Villalobos Beato wrote:

Hi to everybody!

I'm a newbie on Gtkmm, so maybe the answer to my question is obvius.
Anyway, this is is my problem: I want to update a TreeView that is
already visible in a window. I know how to modify it before doing
'm.run(*window1);'but not after. I will appreciate any help at this subject.
You modify the contents displayed in your TreeView by modifing the unerlying TreeStore object connected to your TreeView. It should make no differnece if you do this before or after entering the main loop.

Thanks,

Jorge Villalobos
<tiusender gmail com>
<tiusender.blogspot.com>