two accelkeys for one action

I have a quick question about accelKeys.  I'm Using UIManager to
create menus and toolbars and such, and I have created an action that
I'd like to bind to an AccelKey.  So I'm using the following function
to add it to an ActionGroup:

void 	add (const Glib::RefPtr<Action>& action, const AccelKey&
accel_key, const Action::SlotActivate& slot)

The problem is that I'd like to use an accelkey of '+' and have it
work with both the 'plus' key (on the top row of the keyboard) as well
as the keypad plus key (named 'KP_Add').  But I can't figure out if
there's a way to associate two AccelKeys with one action.

Is this possible?

(Also, I couldn't find a list of names to use when creating an
AccelKey -- I had to search high and low to find KP_Add.  Am I missing
something or is there really no list like this available??  It seems
like it'd be useful).