Re: Win32 .pc files

Hi,

The value of the prefix entry in the .pc files does not matter on
win32, as pkg-config dynamically changes /target into the root of your
GTK+ installation.

Now, this dynamical change can fail for gtkmm if gtkmm is not
installed with the same root directory as GTK+, say C:\Gtk for GTK+
and C:\gtkmm for gtkmm. In this particular case, you should set the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable (using the win32 syntax, with ";"
separators between directories. For example

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=C:\Gtk\lib\pkgconfig;C:\gtkmm\lib\pkgconfig

This should probably be done by the installer though. I might think
about adding this feature for gtkmm-2.8...

Cedric