Re: gtkmm Fedora 3?

Am Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:24:00 -0600 schrieb Rick L Vinyard Jr:

> On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 17:37 +0200, Andreas Volz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > are there any RPM or SRPM for Fedora 3? Or is there a spec file for
> the
> > current gtkmm source that works with Fedora 3?
>
> Dennis Leroy has made them available in Fedora Extras. See:
>         http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras

Great! I'll try it the next days which repository is the best for me.

But I love in Gentoo to install multible versions of a package. For
example I've gtkmm 2.2.12 and 2.4.11 installed, because some apps need
the older version. Is this also possible with the Fedora RPM packages?
Or perhaps if I recompile the SRPM with a different prefix?

regards
Andreas