RE: Libpropc++

> Did you really mean addressing this in "the C++ standard"?
> You just need to
> address it by employing an appropriate licence.

Yes, what I was asking was whether it was likely that template class authors
would be able to separate declarations from definitions effectively any time
soon. I mean 'effective' in the context of the previous discusion, for an
open source author there is of course a lot less wrong with the current
state of affairs.

Nevertheless, it was interesting to read up about the LGPL, so thanks!

Cheers,

Gaz