Re: Cell Renderer Question

Thanks Andrew!

Bob

Andrew E. Makeev wrote:

Bob Caryl wrote:

Hello all,

I have a Gtk::TreeView and there are several editable cells. Is there any way to force editing to begin in a given column cell of the currently selected row? I've been checking the docs, and I don't seem to be able to find a way to do this. I sure hope I'm not looking with my email client again.

1st - Determine path of the selected row (row_path), then call this function:

Gtk::TreeView::set_cursor( Gtk::TreePath row_path, Gtk::TreeViewColumn* focus_column, bool start_editing )

Guees, that's clear ;)

Regards,
-andrew