Re: Adding a signal to an exixting widget

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 12:33 +0200, Stefano Salvi wrote:
> I'm using gtkmm-2.6 from Sarge.
> I need a "scrollable DrawingArea" to insert into a ScrolledWindow widget.
> To get the adjustmets to scroll it I need to add the
> signal_set_scroll_adjustments signal to my widget.
> I added the SignalProxy with this declaration:

The SignalProxy is for wrapping C GTK+ signals and should never be used
directly. You would normally just patch gtkmm to patch the new/missing

However, this "set_scroll_adjustments" thing seems to be some strange
special case:

If you can show us some C code that does this then we might be able to
give better advice.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com