Re: Adding a signal to an exixting widget
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Stefano Salvi <stefano salvi mn it>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Adding a signal to an exixting widget
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:32:22 +0200
On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 12:33 +0200, Stefano Salvi wrote:
> I'm using gtkmm-2.6 from Sarge.
> I need a "scrollable DrawingArea" to insert into a ScrolledWindow widget.
> To get the adjustmets to scroll it I need to add the
> signal_set_scroll_adjustments signal to my widget.
> I added the SignalProxy with this declaration:
The SignalProxy is for wrapping C GTK+ signals and should never be used
directly. You would normally just patch gtkmm to patch the new/missing
However, this "set_scroll_adjustments" thing seems to be some strange
If you can show us some C code that does this then we might be able to
give better advice.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev