Re: Formating non-text cells in an Gtk::TreeView

I found the answer to my problems:

Problem one:  Gtk::TreeView::append_column_editable_numeric
Problem two: Gtk::CellRenderer::property_xalign

I was looking with my email client instead of my eyes. Sorry to bother you guys.

Bob

Bob Caryl wrote:

Hey guys:

I have a TreeView that has a model with several columns set up as doubles. When these are displayed by the TreeView, they have six zeros trailing the decimal point. I want to do two things with these:
1)  reduce the displayed precision to two decimal places.
2)  align all the displayed numbers to the right instead of the left.

I've been perusing the docs, and I just have missed where it shows how to do these two things. Can anyone shoot me a URL?
Thanks!

Bob Caryl