RE: Gtk::TreeModel oddity

> I created the test case you requested.  I will not be sending it
> anywhere since t does NOT exibit the behaivor I have reported... I've
> obviously got another problem somewhere else... a memory hit most
> likely.  Sorry to have troubled the list with this.

Off topic, but since this was probably the last post in the thread anyway

Does anyone know of a tool like Rational Purify that is open source, and
geared up for GNU/Linux? I was wondering if integrating something like it
(assuming that there is something like it) into Anjuta 2 would be possible.

Cheers,

Gaz