Re: Gtk::TreeModel oddity
- From: Bob Caryl <bob fis-cal com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gtk::TreeModel oddity
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:07:35 -0500
Murray Cumming wrote:
On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 11:21 -0500, Bob Caryl wrote:
OK. If you create a simple-as-possible compileable test case (for
instance, by modifying one of the examples) then I'll investigate.
Will do and forward it to you ASAP.
Please put test cases in bugzilla, or at least this mailing list. I
don't like people to email me directly.
I created the test case you requested. I will not be sending it
anywhere since t does NOT exibit the behaivor I have reported... I've
obviously got another problem somewhere else... a memory hit most
likely. Sorry to have troubled the list with this.
] [Thread Prev