Re: Gtk::TreeModel oddity

Murray Cumming wrote:

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 11:21 -0500, Bob Caryl wrote:
OK. If you create a simple-as-possible compileable test case (for
instance, by modifying one of the examples) then I'll investigate.

Will do and forward it to you ASAP.

Please put test cases in bugzilla, or at least this mailing list. I
don't like people to email me directly.

Hello Muarry,

I created the test case you requested. I will not be sending it anywhere since t does NOT exibit the behaivor I have reported... I've obviously got another problem somewhere else... a memory hit most likely. Sorry to have troubled the list with this.

Bob Caryl