wstring to ustring conversion

Greetings,

  I need to convert std::wstring into glib::ustring. It seems that
  conversion from/to std::string is included in the ustring and the way
  is pretty straight forward, however I couldn't figure out the *correct
  way* to make the conversion from wstring.

  I've been looking into the ustring source code, but it is really
  overwhelming for a guy who doesn't know anything about the
  internationalization and character code stuff ;)

  I think, for now I'll go and just write a one by one copy function and
  use it, however I would like to work on a better solution in the long
  term. Can you guys give me a pointer for information about it, well
  ustring compared to wstring would be the best.

Thanks,

  Emre