Question about defining own signals

Hello,

I want my gtkmm widget to have own signals.
Now I thought it'd be better to use the Glib::SignalProxy templates instead of raw sigc signals, but I don't know how I am suposed to call the constructor:

class MyWidget
{
   Glib::SignalProxy0<void> m_my_signal;
   // ...
}

It doesn't have a default ctor, so I looked at the source code:

  SignalProxy0(ObjectBase* obj, const SignalProxyInfo* info)
    : SignalProxyNormal(obj, info) {}

What am I supposed to pass to this constructor? I have to do this in the init list of my widget's ctor.

--
Matthias Kaeppler