Re: Connecting external signal handlers to a encapsulated TreeSelection

Matthias Kaeppler wrote:
    Glib::SignalProxy0<void>& signal_selection_changed() {
        return m_sel_ref->signal_changed();
    }

Sorry, this of course doesn't compile (reference to temporary), so just skip the ampersand.

I still wonder though how this can work at all (and it does, I tested it). If signal_changed() returns a copy of some sigc signal object, I would connect the handler to the copy, not the "real" signal object.

How come?

--
Matthias Kaeppler