ComboBoxText in

ComboBoxText in gtkmm2-2.2.8-40

Hi,
	Basically i would like to implement a simple drop-down list
entry.  Similar to the ComboDropDown example in .../examples/book/combo/
 but without text entry.
	So i tired ComboBoxText.  But when i try to compile the code i
get:

subwindow.h:49: error: syntax error before `;' token

line[49]:    Gtk::ComboBoxText m_ComboBT_Genre;

	From this I'm assuming that ComboBoxText isn't implemented in
2.2.8, but as i am only referring to documentation for 2.4  - am i being
daft?

	Does this mean I'll have to implement a ComboBox with a
TreeModel ListStore?

	Thanks,

	Caspar