Re: Cannot run gtkmm app on win32

Check your compiler version against the binaries you're using. Also, check if some other libpango DLL is not ahead in the path than the one you're suppose to use. Finally, full recompile your project.

Ondrej Stastny wrote:

Hello. I have problem running GTKmm on Win XP. I've already developed
few programs under GTK+ and also I have correct GTKmm bin
distribution(that one you provide link to on dl page). All compilation
goes fine but when I run my simple test program or even gtkmm-demo I get
error message 'Entry point pango_render_part_get_type was not found in
libpango-1.0.0.dll.'. Does anybody know what should I do? Thx in advance